Our Oceans, Our Planet



The Ocean is a big part of my life, I love spending my time near it, walking next to it, just sitting and talking to it. I named my first child after it. I hope my grand kids and their kids and kids and kids...get to enjoy it as much as I have in my time on this earth. 

Unfortunately there isn't a day that goes by that I am not painfully thinking about our oceans, and what is happening at this very moment.

I feel that it has been thrown to the side so to speak in the media. Its no longer a top story..why? This should be on everyone's mind...constantly. After all we live here, and want to breath clean air, drink fresh water, and be surrounded by beauty?

I saw Earthlings some time ago, and when they referred to other creatures that we share this planet with as other nations. It was a profound moment in my life.

I am so sad, all these beautiful creatures are choking to death on oil, or burned alive. This whole situation is F**ked! I feel so helpless.

Why do humans feel so entitled?


EARTHLINGS

BP Oil Slick covers dolphins and whales

Oceana

GREENPEACE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com