{inspiration+designer} Perfectly L.A.


To begin with let's start with the where; Los Angeles, California, my absolute favorite place in the US besides New York. Where the sun is always shining and the trees smell of orange blossoms. Love it! So while I was flipping through my library of Instyle Magazines for new inspiration I came across a feature on Kristen Bell's Spanish-style L.A. home.

The decor was created by L.A. designer Stacey Vuduris and the work couldn't be more lovely. It is a wonderful and whimsical blend of sleek, modern lines, bold colors and feminine accents. The perfect example of what I feel is great design. Take a peek inside the Dining Room which features faux-suede-and-chrome chairs from CB2, a custom wallpapered ceiling and a clustered globe chandelier from Shades of Light. It is relaxed and pretty but sophisticated. For the Living Room they used yummy, creamy, white upholstery (my favorite!), a fantastic custom ottoman by Plantation (covered with Chiang Mai Dragon pattern fabric) and added contained pops of turquoise, yellow, green and metallic gray. It is simply PERFECT!

*photography via InStyle
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com