House & Garden 1984: The Victoria Family

I relish the connections that are fostered from writing a blog. Yesterday, after Susan Adler Sobol left a comment about the Victoria's family apartment featured in House & Garden, I knew that I had to get in touch with Freddy once again.

Susan wrote, "My familiarity with the Victoria family began about 30 years ago through the pages of House Beautiful and House & Garden. I must have one of these articles from the 1980's filed away somewhere that has delightful photographs of Freddy and his sister in their parent's exquisite apartment. How wonderful that he is now bringing his own sensibility to the family business. I feel as if I watched this young man grow up."

Luckily, Tony Victoria (Freddy's father) dug through their our old press files and found what they believe to be The H&G article to which Susan referred. What a fun look at the opulent 80s. Enjoy.








Frederick P. Victoria, founder of Frederick P. Victoria & Son, Inc., in the same room as above in 1975.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com