A Restored Inspiration

Restoration Hardware is known as a great source or traditional decor with a vintage reference; stream-lined hardware, crisp linens, classical silhouettes. They know what they do and they do it really well. So, I have to admit that upon my recent review of their site I had some very unexpected "wow" moments. In a new web section entitled "Design Gallery" they offer an array of vignette inspirations for their viewers. Bedrooms, Living Rooms, one after the other, gorgeous living spaces filled with interest, drama, richness and beauty. (All things that are so vital to the success of a room.) Yes, I could still feel the Restoration aesthetic abounding in each shot but the heartbeat was much more intense then I have ever seen. Just take a look above at the piled rope coffee table lit by that fabulous pair of chandeliers. Bravo to this new life and wonderfully inspired direction!

*photography via Restoration Hardware website
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com