Very Cool





I am currently working on a home in Colorado whose owner adores mid-century modern furniture. I have to admit that it is a fun era; playful lines & bold colors countered by sleek lucite, metal or wood . It is easy on the eyes and a modern way to make a space sophisticated. Personally, I like using mid-century chairs to narrate a room's color palette or to add a wonderful point of interest in any living space.

To find fantastic pieces to accent your own home I would recommend visiting Spruce. (also found at sprucehome.etsy.com) They are a wonderful custom upholstery company based in Austin ,TX whose passion is updating vintage decor to make it hip & MODERN. Very cool!

* Photography via Spruce. Featured Chairs: Vintage Arrowhead Chair, Mid-Century Lemonade Chair & Laser Light Show Lucite Chair
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com