Off to Venice

Tomorrow I am off to Venice for The Design Leadership Summit. DLS is an annual event hosted by Peter Sallick and Meg Touborg of Design Investors and Keith Granet of Granet & Associates. This amazing event is dedicated to inspiring community and improving business practices amongst accomplished design professionals. Discussions on leadership, people management, business strategy and media marketing are the backbone of this event. And, while I am thrilled to be speaking, nothing comes close to my anticipation of hearing the keynote address tomorrow night by Nicholas Haslam and a dinner at the Fortuny Museum featuring keynote speaker Axel Vervoordt. You can follow me on Twitter, or look for photos on All the Best Portfolio.
Ciao,
Ronda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com