Susanna Salk: Room for Children

Author and style maven Susanna Salk continues to go from strength to strength when it comes to her books. Like many of you, I could not wait to get my hands on her first book A Privileged Life: Celebrating Wasp Style, and was equally excited when Susanna released her second book Weekend Retreats.

Well now she’s done it again with her latest book Room for Children, with a foreword by Kelly Wearstler. Room for Children is both visually exciting and inspiring, showcasing the work of Kelly Wearstler, Charlotte Moss, Alessandra Branca, Amanda Nisbet, and Jamie Drake, among many others. I wish I had this book 13 years ago!

You can see Susanna on The Today Show (April 21, 9am eastern time) discussing her book as part of her regular style segment.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com