Pretty As A Peel


As you might have noticed I spend a lot of my time considering walls; their colors, treatments, their display possibilities... etc. So it will be no great surprise that my current obsession is with wall decals.

Back in the day when I was with Anthropologie we used to do great things with walls to establish and or define a space. And Anthro's sister store, Urban Outfitters, has been selling whimsical wall decals for quite some time. For years wall decals were used by college kids and commitment phobic apartment dwellers but today they have become mainstream as a fantastic way to add dimension to a room, a graphic pop to a wall or to reference a piece of furniture where there is none. Places I love to use decals are many but a few favorite spots to consider are; in place of a "real" headboard, above a mantle instead of artwork and as a narrative for a nursery wall. And remember if you don't love it, you can just peel it right off!

To find great solutions check out: Urban Outfitters & Blik

*Images courtesy of Blik website
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com