House Tour: Ken Fulk

When I was last in San Francisco I had the fun privilege of spending time with the dazzling and decadent designer Ken Fulk. Scot Meacham Wood and I joined Ken at his home/office for a glass of bubbly before heading out to dinner.

When my cab first pulled up in front of the nondescript building I had no idea what to expect. In fact, the cab driver asked twice if it were at the right address. Certainly, nothing could have prepared me for the fabulousness that lurked behind the brick façade. Perhaps my only clue was the Oscar Wilde quotation, "Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination,"emblazoned across a window.

Located in the SOMA district of San Francisco, the first floor of the sprawling building serves as office space for Ken and his design staff, with his living quarters on the top floor. Layered with interesting objects, art, texture and color, it would be difficult to describe fully without images. Luckily Ken was gracious enough to send me photos to share with you. Enjoy and happy weekend!














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com