Happy 2011


Happy New Year! Please let me apologize for the recent delay in posting. A few factors, including seasonal illnesses and a much need break, played a nontrivial role in my absence. Despite my nonappearance, I do sincerely thank you for your continued support. 2011 looks to be an even more exciting year than 2010, and for that I am most grateful (albeit a little tired).

It was four years ago today that I penned my very first blog post—All the Best Champagne. 875-blog posts later I am still humbled and honored by all who read All the Best. Beyond that, I am so appreciative for the attention received, the doors opened and the friends who have come into my life.

In all honestly, I could never have envisioned the path that my life would take as I typed that first post in January 2007. The one constant that remains is the delight I receive from writing each day and connecting with a community of like-minded individuals.

I know that I have been very fortunate. Thanks to All the Best, countless doors have, and continue to, open, including a new post writing for the Huffington Post, contributing to New York Social Diary and my coveted role as Brand Ambassador for SFERRA.

In just a few weeks I will be launching a new and improved version of All the Best. After four years I am so excited for you all to see the new look. I will endeavor to post three days a week, plus include my Soup on Sunday. While demands run high, All the Best is still a great joy and priority in my life.

I am a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due, and the New Year seems the perfect time for such acknowledgment. There are many people, including my husband and son, in my life who deserve much credit for keeping me balanced, grounded, inspired, motivated, encouraged and happy (and you all know who you are). Thank you.

Happy New Year! I hope 2011 brings you all the very best.

Photo: Harper's Bazaar US December 2008
Model: Angela Lindvall
Photographer: Richard Burbridge
Stylist: Brian Molloy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com