Not your mother's Better Homes


Call me crazy but I do not remember Better Homes and Gardens being so absolutely cool. It seems that with every trip to the grocery store or local d-i-y retailer I bring home another glossy. What I started to notice was along with my Elle Decor & House Beautiful a growing collection were printed by Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Publications:
Ideas for
Your Home Remodel, 100 decorating ideas, do it Yourself, Beautiful Homes.

The great things about these reads is they are not intimidating like many other home decor magazines can be. Yes, their room makeovers look gorgeous and perfectly styled but they look like any of us could live there (kids included). And their do it yourself tips and tricks projects are actually really tangible. How great is that! So if you are like me and do not hesitate to push up your sleeves, definitely check out what all of our mothers are probably already reading!

*photo courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens online downloads
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com