{inspiration} 2010


Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful holiday...
As 2010 draws to it's final days I thought I would share some of the things that have most inspired me this year: watching my children grow & create every day, launching a business in a brand new city, creating a new home for my family, the color gray/greige, the resurgence of metallics, the color white, the interiors and home decor coming out of Aussie land, "Hue" by the ever-exciting Kelly Wearstler, design that is beautiful & personal & lived in, old friends & of course you, my readers. So, I will be taking the week off to enjoy some much needed time with my loved ones... and to catch up on a few installations that are coming due. May you ring in two thousand and eleven with great joy, renewed hope and much merriment! I will be back at the top of the new year... Nichole

*Image via Style At Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com