On the Road Again


I am leaving for a three week trip to the States in the morning. First stop is LA for WestWeek. I will be speaking at the Pacific Design Center on the Editor at Large panel on Wednesday, March 24th at 3:30. If you are in the area, do come by and say hello.

On Thursday it's off to San Fransisco for a few dinners and meetings. Scot Meacham Wood and Alexis Swanson Traina, along with Alison Pincus and Susan Feldman, the founders of One Kings Lane, are hosting a party to welcome me to San Fransisco. I am truly honored and can't wait to experience the City by the Bay.

Then on Sunday I head to Atlanta for the SFERRA & All the Best LoseCount party with Phoebe Howard. I am very excited to meet several of the wonderful Atlanta bloggers while I am in town before heading to NYC to enjoy Easter with our friends.

I will be blogging and tweeting along the way. If you want to know what I'm doing in real time, you can follow me on Twitter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com