Maple Flax Cookies


The weather hasn't been that great in my neck of the woods lately, very windy and rain/snow brrrr. I am getting excited for the weather to warm up. I am starting my tomato seeds next week! I have never had a yard veggie garden but I have been reading a lot about it and one of my friends told me she grew flax. Not that she got a big crop, apparently the flowers that the plant produces are very pretty.

We just bought a big bottle of maple syrup, and I have a huge jar of flax kicking around, and I remembered this recipe from domesticaffair.ca, this is one of my new favorite cookies! I didn't have spelt flour, I just used organic unbleached white flour.




                                              info about flax







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com