{inspiring spaces} a vintage romance





I have to confess, I have some very favorite things when it comes to dressing a room. I love blending vintage finds with modern furnishings. I adore seeing how contemporary pieces soften against something aged. I adore chipping mirrors, chandeliers and retro vases (ah... milk glass is fantastic) paired with mid-century lines, glossy paint and pops of very current color. I love white.
So I am loving this contemporary dining table & chairs (yeah acid green, white and fuchsia) anchored by a completely feminine chandelier. I am loving the collections of pretty pink china and delicate dishes displayed with very retro 1950's kitchenware. And let's all take one moment to raise our glass for the wonderful bedroom unified in luscious white and soft gray... I truly believe spaces are at their best when they are both comfortable and chic- and yes, a bit romantic. Happy, happy weekend everyone!

*Photography via freshstyle
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com