{inspiration} Pure and Simple




Welcome back everyone... such a long weekend and no vacation is in sight... I am hoping that a little palette cleansing will help recharge my creative juices. I have been so absorbed with color lately that my senses are on overload! I was so happy when I found these interiors filled with black, creams and soft browns. Although they are very different in style, there such calm about each space. They are not stark, rather, it is as if they want us to live in them, to laugh, relax and give thanks. When I get really tired or even blocked it is always good to remember that sometimes we don't have to work so hard to make things beautiful. Sometimes the beauty is in the simplicity.


*Photography via {this is glamorous}, the diversion project, Country Living, Ralph Lauren Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com