Strawberry fields forever


My friend and I took our little ones strawberry picking yesterday. The sun was beating down on us, I think it was the hottest day we have had yet. It was a bit of a drive and the kids were at there breaking point so we only picked until we  I couldn't take it any longer, being pregnant its hard work bending over. I think Anne noticed, she suggested several times that we just buy some :P  So in the end I got 6 pints of strawberries.I am happy :)

Now for the real mission...coming up with yummy things to make with them. The camera is still on the fritz, I am hoping to get it back in a couple of weeks. It had to be sent to the camera company. Since strawberries are in full swing here I thought I would share with you one of my favorite strawberry recipes.




I really am craving a frosty strawberry milkshake at the moment but we have no vanilla ice cream kick`n around. Maybe tomorrow.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com