Watermelon fizz, some pics after Earl & a PARMA winner!


We have had an amazing summer here in Nova Scotia which means lots of beach days. I have had a lot of things to take care of with the new place, and J's brother has been here for the past week helping me fix things. Which is super awesome because I am not a very good DIY person. (I tried to put an anchor in the wall to hang a picture... hammered a screwdriver into the wall, and couldn't get it out, the picture was hanging on the screwdriver.) So when J's brother came I was SO happy... he has the skills!

I made this drink a couple weeks ago and meant to post it but I have been consumed with the house. Super simple to make and refreshing. I blended up a cup worth of watermelon added carbonated mineral water and  rum...my drink of choice:P

Hurricane Earl said hello to us. It was pretty windy and a few big trees were blown down, the house is still standing :) It only lasted a few hours but we had no power for a day. After the wind calmed down I took the kids to the beach to check out the wave action...




I found this on the dock...

With the help of click the cookie
 
lucky #15, Liz is the winner of the Parma giveaway!
Congratulations! 
Thanks everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com