Thank You Rue...You Rock!


The fabulous new online magazine Rue debuted yesterday and it is delectable! The co-founders, Anne Sage of The City Sage and Crystal Gentilello of Plush Palate have put together a fabulous premier issue. I was so happy to see the brilliant Ron Woodson and Jaime Rummerfield on the cover. Jamie is one of my favorite people. Not only is she super chic, she is super fun.


I am more than thrilled that my friend and gifted client Mary Douglas Drysdale’s work is included in the premiere issue (page 226 - 237). The home that Mary designed for Sam Gilliam, internationally recognized as one of America's foremost Color Field Painter and Lyrical Abstractionist artists, is a departure from what most believe to be Mary’s style. In my mind, it proves the breadth of her work and understanding of design and architecture.


A huge thank you for including me along with Holly Becker of Decor8 in the Bloggers Side-by-Side feature (page 40-41). The illustrations are wonderful. I especially love the rendering of Eero Saarinen's tulip table that I named as my favorite iconic piece of furniture.

In a few weeks I will be profiling Anne and Crystal on All the Best. They are both so talented and I can’t wait to share more about this dynamic duo with all of you. Congratulations Crystal and Anne.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com