{inspiration+stylist} Marie Nichols



There are very few stylists whose work makes me push back in my chair, put down my magazine and say "amazing". When I read about Marie Nichols I did just that. Her work has graced the pages of many UK glossies (Living etc., Real Living) and symbolizes what I strive for on my best days as a stylist. She is organized yet inventive with details and use of color, controlled and precise in placement of accessories, her choices in furniture, wallpaper, paint and accents are modern yet positively feminine. I love doing what I do, but after looking at her work I said to myself "I want to do that"... didn't someone once say that envy was the best form of flattery?!


*photography via daily imprint
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com