It's Bagel Time!


Bagels are really fun to make! I quite enjoyed myself in the kitchen toasting the seeds, rolling the dough, boiling the bagels, sprinkling the seeds, and watching them carefully in the oven so they didn't burn.

The process was easy...there was no back breaking kneading involved (maybe a couple minutes). My bloggie friend Vegan Thyme makes bread all the time, she inspired me.

This is my first attempt at a basic bagel. I will defiantly be making these again. I got the recipe of of vegweb.com. I made a dill tofu spread to go on top piled with sprouts and cucumber and you got major yum factor.



Tofu spread

1 block tofu
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp dried dill
1 dill pickle- minced
1 clove garlic-minced
1/2 shallot-minced
1 lemon- juiced
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com