{idea notebook} 3 Perfect Paints




As I am away for a weekend work trip & will not be able to sign in today I thought I would leave you with a little ditty I recently read in Womens Day called 7 Perfect Paints. Now although I don't love all seven colors I do quite like the three listed below and seen above. Excerpts of the article will give you an idea of the paints' personalities... just in case you are searching for something to redo this weekend!

"Benjamin Moore Gray Owl (#2137-60) A sophisticated alternative to light blue, this hue is extremely adaptable to all color schemes. Just like a pair of basic gray pants,it goes with everything."
"Olympic Lettuce Alone (#B68-3) Green, particularly a crisp, clean green like this one, looks great in kitchens, where food and colors abound. Consider it for your bathroom too, where it will be fresh and calming."
"Benjamin Moore Wood Grain Brown (#2109-30) Brown is a great color to warm up a room. But it’s hard to find a good one—they often have too much red or yellow in them, which can make your walls look muddy. This brown has a gray undertone instead, which gives it a touch of refinement."
*photography via Annie Schlechter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com