Happy Thanksgiving

It's always a bit strange living in the UK on Thanksgiving day. As everyone goes about their work and life, we quietly set the table, cook our traditional meal and celebrate in our usual festive manner.

I love Thanksgiving and the intent of the holiday! I have so much to be thankful for, and I am happy for a day to be reminded. Family, friends and health rank right at the top of my list. As do the friendships, connections and experiences that have come from blogging. The emails, comments, shared stories and phone calls enrich my life everyday. I want to thank everyone who continues to read my blog. Your support and encouragement makes it all worth while. Happy Thanksgiving!


Photo Martha Stewart Living Magazine (10+ years old and still looks amazing).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com