{idea notebook} White


Ah.... we all know that I love white. White rooms, white furniture, white tablescapes, white flowers, white linens, white, white, white. So, today I thought that it would be fitting to pay homage to this love.

To me white is blissfully romantic layered and folded onto itself. That is my kind of white; White where shades mix together to create fullness of body and warmth within a space. But white can also be graphic and stark, preppy and clean. There are endless possibilities, timeless possibilities. Above I have featured images that inspire my work and products I love to use within it. I think they are just perfect.
Enjoy!

Dining Table featured in Elle Decor, Cotton Linen Blanket by Eileen Fisher for Garnet Hill, Rachel Ashwell's London flat,  The Savannah Armchair & Ottoman by Pottery Barn

*photography via Elle Decor, Garnet Hill , {this is glamorous} & Pottery Barn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com