{inspiration} La Batide de Marie


This is my confession: I am shamelessly addicted to the Twilight Saga. It took me some time to join the ranks but now I am unabashedly hooked. In my imaginary world all of the chaos has finally gone quiet and Bella and Edward are free to live a magical life somewhere unmistakably old world. (No, I have not read Breaking Dawn yet so shhh!) When I saw the incredible La Bastide De Marie situated in the lovely village of Menerbes- France, I knew it was the place of my dreams. Gracefully perched to overlook the Domaine vineyards it's delicate harmony with nature and man is utterly unique and fantastical. I absolutely adore all of the visible stonework, transparent gauze and softly aged fabrics. Here's to happy ever after...


*photography via Habitually Chic via La Bastide De Marie
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com