{inspiration+kids rooms} Nice Digs for the Kids







Maybe it is the fact that my little guys have not been the best sleepers lately and my brain is starting to turn to mush but I am becoming obsessed with children's room decor. I particularly love the idea of not decorating down for a child. Rather give them all the style and flair you would your own bedroom. Embrace their personal tastes and choose worthy pieces the kids will love and time will appreciate. Try finding sophisticated forms with modern flair, pop some fun prints (they provide great graphic appeal!), throw in a few classics & unify everything together with great swaths of their favorite color. The kids will love it and maybe a good night's rest will follow!

*Photography via Elle Decor (image 1 & 6), Barbara King for House Beautiful (image 2), Bumper Crop Blog via ohdeedoh (image 3), Domino The Book of Decorating (image 4 & 5)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com