1 pound a week

 
It was a great first farmers market! I had a really nice time meeting new friends and seeing some old ones. I love living in Nova Scotia, people are so friendly and I feel part of a community. I will have a table at the Hubbards Farmers Market every other Saturday, so come by and say "Hi"!


This week I went to the doctors for my four week check up. I am 18 weeks into my pregnancy and I have gained 2 pounds. The doctor told me it was normal at this stage but in the next 20 weeks that I need to put on a pound a week! That sorta scared me. Not that I am worried about gaining weight but just the task alone being a vegan gaining that much weight seems hard. Pasta, nuts and avocados it is! I would love to hear or read about some other vegan pregnancy....



The camera is broken so I have to take it in to get looked at, so I won't have any new pictures for a little bit. boo:( Hopefully its nothing major and I will get it back soon. I might be recycling some of my photos in the mean time.

I found this vegan joke and thought it was funny.

Q: What do vegan zombies eat?
A: Graiinnnzzzz

(we like our zombie movies in this family)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com