Green Interior Design by Lori Dennis


I am so excited about the lovely Lori Dennis' new book Green Interior Design. Lori's desire to be part of the solution to waste and pollution in the interior design and construction fields led her to write a wonderful "manual" for anyone wishing to create green interiors.

Every aspect of residential interior design–furniture and accessories, window treatments, fabrics, surface materials, appliances and plumbing fixtures, plants, and more–is discussed from a green perspective in terms of both avoiding pollution and protecting the occupants’ health.

I just adore Lori and her commitment to the environment. I am also very honored that my thoughts on Lori and her brilliant book are included on the back cover. Thank you Lori!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com