A Day with Nicky Haslam

Portrait by Vanessa Garwood

Today I had the great pleasure of spending an afternoon with none other than Nicky Haslam and his amazing creative director Colette van den Thillart. How lucky can a girl get?

Nicky's legacy, talent and influence as one of Britain’s ultimate interior designers is undeniable. Not to mention, in his spare time, he is an actor, artist, cabaret singer, book reviewer, art editor, memoirist, literary editor and he features on both Vanity Fair and GQ’s best-dressed lists!

But the best thing about Nicky is, well, him...he is a genuinely nice person and fun conversationalist. All in all it was a near perfect day. Thank you Nicky. Below are a few photos that I snapped in his office. Full profile to come.

And a very special thank you to my friend Susan Moolman for making the introduction!

I love Colette's chosen "Design Family"





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com