{inspiration} House of Turquoise





To be inspired by beautiful interiors is one of my favorite past times. For me, great inspiration is mood altering and can remove the most difficult of creative blocks. It has, on occasion, turned my kitchen apple green and painted a ceiling silver. Inspiration is a call to action for many or a simple escape from the chaos of the day. On this Monday I wanted to welcome everyone back and share a few sites I stumbled across recently. Filled with glorious color and the eclectic elegance I adore, I instantly fell in love. You see, great decor to me is interesting and often perfectly mismatched and these images are just the right balance of sophistication and ease. So today, take a moment to enjoy, be inspired and have a wonderful start to your week!

A few perfectly inspiring links:
House Of Turquoise
newlywed diaries
Jessica Thomas Design

*Photography via House Of Turquoise
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com