Philip Gorrivan + Canadian House and Home

I was thrilled to receive an email from Philip Gorrivan last night telling me of his Toronto project that is featured in the January 2010 Canadian House and Home (it got the cover as well). I have been hearing so many wonderful things about Canadian House and Home as of late. And, I must confess, that I have been obsessed with Suzanne Dimma's chic style since my profile on both her and her husband, Arriz Hassam, the past summer.

I especially love the David Hicks wallpaper in yellow and the dining room in Benjamin Moore Electric Orange. It took 12 coats of paint and 2 coats of glaze to achieve the rich color and sheen. Stunning! Pick up a copy if you can (maybe someone can send me copy too).





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com