All the Best + Home Plus Scotland

I was both honored and delighted when Home Plus Scotland Magazine approached me about becoming a contributing editor and columnist for their magazine. As I wrote in my first column, "Never in a million years did I imagine that I would one day write a blog, much less end up living in Scotland and writing for Home Plus Scotland. Life has a funny way of bringing about the unexpected. Through my writing for Home Plus Scotland, I hope to share many homes (plus people) from both Scotland and around the world."

I am thrilled that Brad Ford was selected for my first profile, and that his project made the cover! Home Plus Scotland's new website went live today and they are now on Twitter. Please make them feel welcome! You can read my first column, Brad's profile and my article here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com