Hello

Sorry for the silence this past week. I have been in the States for the past two weeks, trying to balance work and vacation. I just returned from a great three days in Vegas with my husband. Lunch by the pool each day was a fun indulgence.

I was invited by the Las Vegas Market at the World Market Center to participate in a panel on blogging and building community through new media. The panel was hosted by Julia Noran of The Editor at Large and moderated by Sophie Donelson. I was honored to be on the panel with Brad Ford, Tobi Fairley and Jackie von Tobel. Jackie also launched her new collection of eco-friendly fabrics at the market.

It was interesting to hear how each person is using social media to enrich their life and business. For me, it is a topic of endless fascination and a tool with unlimited possibilities. Developing a successful online persona and building a brand takes a considerable amount of effort and time. However, when used correctly, social media allows you to foster amazing relationships.

In the next week I will recap our discussion and share my own thoughts on social media, and how I am using it to help my clients build their names and brands.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com