All the Best + SFERRA Party

I cannot begin to tell you what an amazing week this has been for me, both personally and professionally. Coming off a high from the fantastic LA All the Best + SFERRA party, I wondered how New York would compare. Answer-it was superb! I was beyond delighted by the turnout this past Wednesday. Todd Romano graciously opened his showroom for our fabulous fĂȘte. A huge thank you to everyone who hosted me this week for teas, lunches and dinners. I especially appreciate everyone who came in support and celebration of the SFEERA All the Best partnership. You all are the best!

More photos on All the Best Blog Facebook Fan Page. I've had several emails asking about my dress. It was designed by the super talented Josephine Sasso, and it's made of upholstery fabric. Thanks Josephine for making me look so good.

Thomas Jayne, Kim Huebner and Pierre Frey

Brad Ford and Aaron Stewart

Matthew White, Janice Langrall, Frank Webb

Alexandra Wernink, Ronda Carman and Sallie Giordano



Aaron Stewart, Creative Director for SFERRA; Ronda Carman; Paul Hooker President of SFERRA

Susan Moolman and Michael Devine

Todd Roman, Ronda Carman, Miguel Flores-Vianna and Georgia Tapert

Alison Minton, Michel Witmer, Melissa Morris, Dino Rivera and Mark Dean

Sophie Donelson and Orli Ben-Dor

Ronda Carman and Alex Papachristidis

Thomas Burak, James Andrew and Kristen McGinnis

Aaron Stewart, Amanda Nesbit and Todd Romano

Philip Gorrivan

Ronda Carman, Freddy Victoria and Susan Victoria

David Duncan and Michael McGraw

Lori Reich and James Andrew

Frank Webb and Robert Passal

Brendan Kwinter-Schwartz,Andrew Boepple and Dara Godfrey

Alix Lerman and Julia Noran

Alan Rosenberg, Ronda Carman, Joan Michaels, Kristen McGinnis and Jane Michaels
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com