Alessandra Branca New Classic Interiors



Today is one of those days that I wish I could click my heels and land in New York. I know that New York isn’t Kansas, nor is it my home, but it’s where I would really like to be today. A few weeks ago I received an invitation for an “intimate moment” with Alessandra Branca at her New York apartment followed by an evening book signing for her new book New Classic Interiors.

I recently had a chance to devour all the wonderful text and images. I promise this is one that you will want in your design library! Not only is Alessandra’s new book exquisite, she is donating all proceeds from the sale of the book to inner-city school programs for children in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Washington [Ross Global Charter Academy, New York; Marwen, Chicago; Children's Action Network, Los Angeles; The Arc, Washington]. Make a purchase and make a difference.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com