Got Questions?

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of ELLE Decor magazine, I will be speaking with Editor-in-Chief Margaret Russell for an All the Best interview. I will ask her my usual Proustian style questions, but I am curious as to what you might ask Ms. Russell given the chance.

So, if you have questions for Margaret, send me an email (allthebestblog@gmail.com) or leave a comment. I will select a few of the best and/or most interesting. Decor aside, I would love to know what facial products she uses or who takes care of her skin, she always looks amazing!

Postscript - Oh my goodness, my inbox is filled with questions! The most popular being, "When is Bravo's Top Design coming back?" As far as I am aware, the decision is still pending. You can always write to Bravo telling them to bring it back!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com