My Favorite Things: Todd Romano


One of my favorite designers, hands down, is the talented Todd Romano. I am so grateful to my friend Mel Morris for putting me in touch with Todd. In January I will feature a full interview and profile, but for now you can enjoy reading a few of Todd's favorite things.

My favorite gift to give this year
?
My new scented candles that I created and produced in France. One is a delicious Tige de Bambou and the other is an earthy Thẽ.

My favorite gift to receive this year
?
Any type of book dealing with history, architecture, design etc.

My favorite way to celebrate the holidays
?
After spending time with my family and friends in Texas, it's great to be back east curled up in front of a fire with a book in hand and my dog asleep at my side.

My favorite luxury in life?
After travel of course, eating out as I can't cook!

My favorite current book
?
Love and Louis XIV by Antonia Fraser

My favorite holiday song?
We Wish You a Merry Little Christmas—The Judy Garland or Nat King Cole versions.

My favorite party clothes?
Tartan wool slacks and a bottle green velvet dinner jacket.

My favorite cookie?
Any kind! As long as they are homemade and fresh out of the oven!

My favorite city
?
After New York, Paris and Tangier.

My favorite place to shop?
Paris and the South of France.

My favorite movie to watch again and again?
That's tough for me as I really love the movies…. probably my all time favorite to watch over and over again though is All About Eve.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com