My Favorite Things: Holly Dunlap


A few fabulous favorites from the uber-chic Holly Dunlap. Be sure to visit Hollywould for the Everything $79 Sale!

My favorite gift to give this year?
$25 LL Bean cashmere socks and/or $19 Clark's Botanical Ultra Rich Lip Balm. Both luxurious but inexpensive.

My favorite gift to receive
?
La Maison du Chocolat's Tasse de Chocolat beads for making dark hot chocolate.

My favorite way to celebrate the holidays?
My family's annual Christmas Eve Golf Tournament followed by hot toddies.

My favorite luxury in life
?
An afternoon nap.

My favorite current book
?
Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan, although I realize 1678 isn't exactly "current"

My favorite holiday song
?
O Holy Night

My favorite party clothes?
Head-to-toe cherry red - My red Dolce & Gabanna trench with Hollywould red party dress and red pom-pom shoes.

My favorite cookie
?
Heavily frosted sugar cookies in the shape of snowmen and Christmas trees.

My favorite city
?
Lucca, Italy is fabulous at Christmas.

My favorite place to shop?
Online, at babybox.com for monogrammed baby gifts.

My favorite movie to watch again and again
?
The Sound of Music.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com