{product+love+bedding} Bits of Bright and White





Right now I am loving CASTLE, a wonderful Australian company that produces fabulous, crisp- white bedlinens with little bits of bright color... as well as cheery, hand-sewn artwork, garlands and cushions. (Yes, I have officially overcome my color overload and am back, fully embracing all that is bright and happy.) Think cheery spots and flower designs in yellow, gray, orange, pink and electric blue; hand cut lettering; and layers of colorful discs floating through the air. Yeah! I love how their simple use of lovely, plain white makes colorful button details, pillows or strands of garlands pop with joyful graphic delight and whimsy! It's so clean, airy and fresh as summertime. Love it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com