{inspiration} pretty without really trying...



Some spaces simply don't have to try too hard to be fabulous... some rooms just are without much effort at all. I am loving these wonderful rooms that do just that. They look as if they just happen to be pretty great. I love their gloriously unexpected color palettes. Reds and pinks and yellows and greens and that great turquoise side cabinet... ah, to die! I love the mid-century furniture, known for it's masculine appeal, upholstered unapologetically in bright, feminine florals and prints. I love how all of the wonderfully saturated colors are juxtaposed with raw woods, tile flooring and woven accessories. I love the unfinished walls and faded wallpaper decorated with seemingly random collections. I love how nothing is overtly new but still translates a modern freshness and effortless appeal. I simply love it all! Have a wonderful week everyone!

* Photography via seesaw designs and maire claire maison
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com