{product+love} A Little Ming for Love and Luck



Okay, I have to admit that I am currently obsessing with ming red accents... love, love, love! I think they look just fabulous with, well, so many things but I adore them when paired with cobalt blue, robin's egg and yellow. It is absolutely my new favorite thing. So, if the world were a perfect place and I could start my first floor from scratch this is what it would be...
*Living room by Feasby & Bleeks with the wonderfully cheery Garrett Glass Cabinet by PB as the perfect, odd pop of color (ming red of course) and the absolutely charming, & perfectly mismatched, Queen Anne's dining moment (also by PB) flanking in the eating area. Isn't it just fantastic?! Ah... have a wonderful weekend everyone!

*Photography via Style At Home and Pottery Barn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com