{idea notebook} Old Havana




I have always loved to sprinkle rooms with decor that is aged... I love green patinas, distressed woods, chipping metals and found objects. For me they bring depth and a bit of tradition into a space. I am loving the faded greens, grays and weathered whites of this Old Havana streetscape. It instantly recalls an era where the days moved slowly, the nights were hot and beauty was unabashedly feminine... The perfect inspiration, and palette, for a timeless room.

(Paints: Pewter by Tamara Magel Studio, Tea Leaves by Ace Paint, Pensive Sky by Behr, Waterscape by Sherwin-Williams and Romance by Glidden)

*Photography via: House Beautiful, Anthropologie & "COLOR made easy" a Meredith publication
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com