{idea notebook} Live/Work in High Style




I love small spaces. I find them intimate and personal. Being a transplanted New Yorker I have always lived in compact spaces, even now my Midwest home is smallish by design. Today, many of us are even living and working in these shared spaces. Recently, I came across these fantastic updates to the old Murphy bed while designing an actual Live/Work space. The collection includes all types of pull down beds, vertical, horizontal or swivel, many are even multi-functional, doubling as sofas, office desks, dining tables and storage units. So don't be afraid to approach small. Small does not have to mean short on style or flair it simply has to means using a smart approach to compact living. Small can be perfectly fabulous in its own right, actually.

*Photography via Bonbon


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com