Tofu Cannelloni




This was a quick go to dinner for the family. Pretty simple, just saute up some veggies add a little crumbled tofu and Wa-La, you got yourself a stuffing for pretty much anything, I looked in my cupboards and had a box of oven ready cannelloni noodles, and in my freezer a tomato sauce that I made a few weeks ago. Which made me happy:)

  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 onion- small diced
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 1/2 red pepper- small diced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 3/4 block of tofu-crumbled
  • 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
  • 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
  • sea salt
  • freshly ground pepper
  • tomato sauce 
  • oven ready cannelloni noodles

In a saute pan, heat oil add onion and garlic saute for 3-4 minutes, add pepper and broccoli,saute until softened, add tofu, deglaze with balsamic, add yeast and season.
Stuff  into shells.
In a baking pan pour a little of the tomato sauce on the bottom, place stuffed shells in the pan, pour tomato sauce over top. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com