Holiday Book List: India Hicks

If you are shopping online today, then be certain to look at a few of the titles suggested by India Hicks, especially David Hicks a Life of Design. I have devoured my copy!

India writes:
Of course I want to include my brother Ashley’s new book on our father, David Hicks A Life of Design published by Rizzoli. It is the perfect Christmas book: luxurious, glossy, inspiring and emotionally written.

A few books that I’d like to receive include:

Noble Macmillan large leather portrait scrapbooks. I have kept a collection of these scrapbooks since I was a teenager, just as my father also did.

Redeeming Features: A Memoir by Nicky Haslam

Hue by Kelly Wearstler

The Believers
by Zoe Heller

TinTin: The Complete Series
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com