Chocolate Banana Pie


I recently borrowed a movie from the library...Waitress. I know, I know, but it was a  feel good movie. I especially liked it when the main character named the pies she was making like " I hate my husband pie". It was funny:P  The ending of the movie is good too, I won't give it away because that would be lame. Anywho....when I make pies I think of this movie. I made this for Ocean's birthday!

  • 1 box silken tofu
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 cup of dark chocolate-melted in a bain marie
  • 1 tbsp cornstarch-mixed with 1 1/2 tsp soy milk
  • 3 tbsp maple syrup

In a blender, add tofu and mix until creamy, add bananas.
Melt chocolate in a bowl on top of a pot of boiling water (bain marie),
Add to blender, add cornstarch and maple syrup.
Pour into a precooked pie crust, and place in the fridge for as long as possible.
(I sprinkled chocolate shavings and crushed peanuts around the edge, to make it pretty:)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com