Cloth




Cloth Diapering you may say
Is too much for your busy day
But let me tell you why you're wrong
I promise you this won't take long
Did you know there are chemicals
Hiding out in your disposables
Besides who wants to use all that plastic
all that garbage makes me spastic
And cloth is not as gross as you may think
I rarely even have a stink
All you need is a wet bag
and all that mess is not a drag
But 'sposies are easy you make utter
Cloth is too!- did I stutter?
I can diaper in a park
I can diaper in the dark
I can diaper in the car
I can diaper when afar
I can diaper here or there
I can diaper anywhere!
So take those 'sposies, throw them out
Cloth is easy when your about!
Thus my poem comes to an end
Hope you still want to be my friend.

-clothmomma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com