Peanut Buttah Bars


Who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate? When I go to the store I avoid the junk food aisle like its the plague, everything I use to enjoy when I wasn't vegan has milk product in it. So when I came across a recipe that put my two favorite things together...I had to try it! Are they good for you, probably not, and they good to eat, OH-YEAH!


  • 1 cup dark chocolate- melted
  • 1 tbsp earth balance-melted

Crush the cereal in a food processor-or in a ziplock bag using a rolling pin.
In a large bowl, mix together, cereal, peanut butter, sugar, and butter
Don't be scared to get you fingers dirty, mix it up well.
In a square pan, press the cereal mixture down until its firmly together.

Fill water in a small pot 1/4 full. Place a small bowl on top of the pot and fill it up with the chocolate.
Bring water to a boil, melting the chocolate. Add melted butter.

Pour Chocolate over the rice cereal, place in the refrigerator until the chocolate is hardened.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com