Dinner at Nathan Turner

Last evening was one of the most fun and memorable dinners in recent memory. Nathan Turner and Mary McDonald hosted me, my family, Suzanne Donegan, Michelle Nussbaumer and Michael Billings at Nathan's beautiful shop in West Hollywood. The food, company and surrounds were sheer perfection. Thank you both for all the laughs and the wonderful hospitality.

Mary McDonald, Suzanne Donegan and Nathan Turner

Michelle Nussbaumer, me and Mary McDonald

Delicious salmon and lentils with roasted vegetables prepared by Nathan

Beautiful flowers arranged by Mary

Isn't this chair and shade of blue gorgeous!?!

The lovely Suzanne Donegan

Mary McDonald, Michael Billings and Michelle Nussbaumer

My son and Daisey

Nathan, Ronda and my husband Chris

Suzanne Donegan, Michael Billings and Michelle Nussbaumer

Much to everyone's amusement or dismay, Mary and I ended the night with our own version of Karaoke singing Phil Colin's Separate Lives. When we couldn't remember the words we had to go online. Next time we'll just have to go to a Karaoke club so we can have both the words and music.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com