{idea notebook} Open Kitchen Shelving: accessible and fabulous






Ah... the sun has started to shine over the Midwest again, and the windows are peeking open ever-so slightly to let the fresh, spring breeze flow through all of our musty, winter rooms. Funny how this warmer weather brings new energy with it, a second wind to get up a do something... In my case, it has lead me back to my "to-do list" and the project that has been lingering since we purchased the house... the kitchen cupboards. I hate them. Period. They are boring, plain oak wood that make absolutely no sense with my home's decor and open floor plan. I am dying to recreate my space with a mix of white cabinets, open shelving and gorgeous Anthropologie hardware. Think airy, cheerful and feminine...a place where I can hang my apron and showcase my latte bowls. Why not? They're fabulous! Not to mention, I love how open shelving & cabinets instantly make your kitchen look larger and keeps everyday items accessible. So here's to getting re-inspired! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


*Photography via Fresh Home Ideas
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com